Happy Easter everyone!

It's finally here! You thought I would forget? Maybe I did!

Join now, gather your friends and adventure into the Bunnies Hideout, a place full of diabolic invaders from another plane! Fight your way into the deeper chambers and discover what lies beneath.
But be careful because the enemy faction has already settled up some forces in there.

Capital cities have received a decoration overhaul, with new NPCs and Quests for you to complete.
Most daily quests will reward you with a crafting material that you will use to see if you have enough luck to craft a brand new 64k Microchip. You can also craft the old Heavenly Wings if you decide to, from last Easter season.
Get some juicy new titles! New item slot in inventory for title items that you can get from quests or drops and share with your friends.
Two new experimental weapon and shield skins! Not in drops yet, but I'll be adding those soon.
There will be new pets and mounts too, just wait for more announcements!

I have created a GM command (for now) that will allow us to switch someone's faction while they are online, without modifying their sets or appearance, it will tell the server that you belong to the other faction, allowing you to form groups with them, respawn in their cities, be friend with their npcs, etc., just like if you were from that faction. This change will only affect your character while you are online, after relog, you will go back to your original faction.
We will be testing this to see how it behaves in live server and to see if it can help balance the daily pvp by moving some people around.
Don't be afraid if you see enemies with white name in your base!

I don't know if are all aware, but I have been working on re-coding the whole game system that is in charge of loading of assets, this is a slow process but I think that it will improve considerably the game performance. Might have something done by the end of this month. We will see.
For now, I have made a few changes in game to reduce some little freezes here and there and also I have added a new player command /costumes on|off that will make everyone have the same costume once you re-enter the zone.
This could reduce freezes in big pvp, because you won't have to load the different designs.

Hope you all enjoy farming and pvping in game.

Some extra changes:
- Super Potions are now Level 1, so you can use them in Lv15 PvP.
- OJ Transfer Item will now allow the transfer between different accessory types.