Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar
    To: YoungThug
    Confession:
    From day one till now, you donate me owl. I dont know you since day one, but you were always friendly and nice to me, im glad to call you my ingame friend bro, im so glad that you are a German and English speaking people, so we can blaspheme in two languages like we already do . We share each others Hobbys and Interests, so im looking forward to smoke with you. Love you Bro ! <3

To: Meigara
    Confession:
    My sun and stars when I met you, I didn't think that we were going to have this relationship, for more adventures together, and many good moments moon of my life.

The event is now closed! We will review the entries and announce the winners on the next days. Good luck to everyone!

Event Winners

1st Place: UNeedSomeMILK

Quote Originally Posted by Arashu View Post
    To: xXxPsYxXx
    Confession:
    i have known you for a little over a year now and the time that we have spent together and the words that we have exchanged has brought me closer to this game. if it wasn't for you id probably be else where but i thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me even through thick and thin. i hope to continue this friendship and this love between us for many more years to come. who know maybe this friendship could lead to something better in life.
    hugs and kisses xoxo from dark.
    2nd Place: Anonymous 05

To: NINFEA
    Confession:
    Since I've been playing with you, I've finally had a ray of sunshine with me.
    You give me so much, that my heart is filled with happiness overflowing.
    I hope to be able to give you everything you can offer me.
    I love you.
    3rd Place: Anonymous 06

To: YoungThug
    Confession:
    From day one till now, you donate me owl. I dont know you since day one, but you were always friendly and nice to me, im glad to call you my ingame friend bro, im so glad that you are a German and English speaking people, so we can blaspheme in two languages like we already do . We share each others Hobbys and Interests, so im looking forward to smoke with you. Love you Bro ! <3

Congratulations to the winners!
    The three of you need to send me a PM specifying the name of your character again (some of you didn't send it!).
    In the PM you also need to tell me which color of unicorn you want.
    We will also send a small consolation prize to the rest of participants who posted valid entries but didn't win.
    We will announce on this thread when prizes are sent. Thank you all for participating!

All prizes have been delivered!
    Remember to check your statues and take them before the time expires.