Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar

Confess your Feelings! 2017

Time to confess your secret feelings Eternians!

Event Info

Event starts on 14.02 and will end on 28.02. On that day, the event will be closed and then we will choose the winners.

To participate on this event, you need to send me a PM with your confession. It must include the following parts:
    From: Your character name. Please specify here if you want it anonymous so I don't post your name in public.
    To: Name of the character you dedicate your confession to.
    Confession: The confession you want to make!

If you don't want to make a love confession, but you still want to participate on the event, you can do a friendship confession, or just dedicate nice words to someone you appreciate. It's valid as long as there are good intentions and nice feelings. Anything negative will be disqualified.

Your confession can be just a few sentences explaining your feelings, a small brief letter, or even a poem, as long as you created it yourself and didn't copy it from anywhere.

Once I receive your PM, I will post it on this thread. If you have decided to do it anonymously, I won't share your name, but you still will be able to share your confession so your special person reads it ^^

How will we choose the winners? We will judge depending on different factors, like originality, effort shown on the confession, if the confession is cute, funny, etc. Don't worry if you participate as anonymous, since I have your real character names on my PMs, you will be able to receive your prize properly.

Example of valid entry:

To: DragonBorn
    Confession:
    You make me work so much
    from day to night
    but all troubles I forget
    when you call me senpai <3

Event Rules

• Only one participation per person. Even if we would like to allow you to do a thousand confessions, obviously this is still an event, so you can only have one participation, or it's unfair xD IPs will be checked as always.

• Confessions have to contain the 3 parts (From, To, Confession) to be valid and I post them here.

• Entries trying to mock, disrespect, or insult someone will be invalid, this event is only for nice feelings.

• Confessions must be original and created by you. This means that any text, letter, poem, you wrote, can't belong to someone else and of course can't just be copied from the internet. Googling it's easy to find if you are using another person's work. If you try to do this, you will be completely disqualified from the event and won't have another chance.

• Entries need to follow all our forum and game rules.

Event Prizes
    We will choose from 1 to 3 Winners, depending on how much participation we have.
    Each winner will receive an Unicorn Mount, (the color is your choice) + Eternia Fan Title.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Arashu; 02-21-2017 at 06:47 PM.

To: FroZenSou1
    Confession:
    When you call me vampinette you give me
    strength for continue play in this game
    and u help me to heal my heartbroken ty so much <3

To: BanG
    Confession:
    Thank you for making me come back on the game and answer all my idiotic questions xD
    Love u bro! ♥

To: SexOnTheBeach
    Confession:
    We know each other very well, but the time we spend talking, brings me closer to you.
    I appreciate you a lot, you're great. Continue to make me laugh as you do and I thank you

To: [GM]Pr0phet
    Confession:
    I have finally found someone who laughs at all my jokes even if they are not funny! i never though of us as becoming friends but im glad we did! Some of our conversations still have me laughing today! and im thankful that i have you as a friend and always will! You helped my along the way from figuring out time zones and even other thing! I dont love ya but your sure are a good friend xD!

To: xXxPsYxXx
    Confession: i have known you for a little over a year now and the time that we have spent together and the words that we have exchanged has brought me closer to this game. if it wasn't for you id probably be else where but i thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me even through thick and thin. i hope to continue this friendship and this love between us for many more years to come. who know maybe this friendship could lead to something better in life.
    hugs and kisses xoxo from dark.

To: xCoeurFatalx
    Confession:
    I've known you since not long but when I log on last chaos and I see you in the games, my heart is filled with happiness.
    This feeling that I'm talking to you is huge, so I would like to learn is you know more to share so much.
    With you all and beautiful and it has the feel of being invincible. I love you

Important: The ending date of this event has been extended until 28.02.

To: AshalA
    Confession:
    My beauty ♥
    I love you!

To: NINFEA
    Confession:
    Since I've been playing with you, I've finally had a ray of sunshine with me.
    You give me so much, that my heart is filled with happiness overflowing.
    I hope to be able to give you everything you can offer me.
    I love you.