Thread: Spawn Event

Hybrid View

EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar

Spawn Event

Spawn Event

Hello Eternians!

I'm creating this thread to help a bit some people to understand what is a Spawn Event.
    During the past week I started doing this event, I did 4 spawns and I noticed many people don't really know how it works.
    I hope this thread helps with that.

A Spawn Event is an event where a GM summons monsters, and players kill them. Usually are very interesting monsters like bosses and special bosses with valuable drops. During these Spawns, we usually summon bosses from Infested, Citadel, Telerium and Alber. We also spawn WorldBosses, the new Elemental Bosses, and Evil GMs. Sometimes we will also spawn some chests (not always), and at the end we will summon some hands too.

If you put some effort and join killing the bosses that we spawn, you will get their amazing drops! You will have lots of bosses to kill in the same spot during this time, without having to go find them or waiting for respawn times. It's also fun to kill bosses with everyone! We will also help you do this with some event buffs (if the lag doesn't kill us :P).

But sometimes, maybe you aren't very lucky, and can't catch many drops. That is why, at the end of the Spawns, some GMs will give some little extra gifts for the participants. They can be shirts, prize boxes, or whatever we have on our inventories on that moment :P When the event ends, we ask people to whisper us, and then give them these little gifts, we give them to everyone who asks, so anyone can get a little gift even if they didn't have luck with the spawn. Giving this gifts or not it's choice of the GM that does the spawn, some will give this extra gifts, some won't. But after seeing some reactions on the spawns I personally did this past week, I feel I need to add an extra note to this, since people is misunderstanding and sometimes acting very rude.

• These shirts, boxes, or whatever we decide to give at the end of the event, are gifts. The reward from this Event are the drops from the bosses, these gifts are a little extra. I say this because of the several people who has been very rude asking for shirts when I'm not doing an event, or raged on me because I did an event when they weren't online and they "lost" a shirt. Shirts are not "yours", you didn't earn them on any way, they are a gift. You don't "lose" them because we did an event and you weren't here. If you don't come to the Event, you don't deserve a gift. Is that simple.

• Please respect other players and your turn to get your gift. If we finished our event, and said we are giving gifts, and you want a gift, whisper the GM, and we will trade you. We say this everytime. If you ignore this, if you don't whisper the GM, and just repeteadly spam the GM with trades, the only thing you are doing is not letting the rest of people get their shirts. You won't get any gift and if you ignore the GM warnings you will be kicked or sanctioned.

• We give one gift per player. We don't give extra shirts for girlfriends/boyfriends/cousins/relatives/etc. If they want a shirt please tell them to come to the event, or you can give them yours. Please don't ask us for 5 shirts at once saying it's for your family, because we will obviously not give you this.

We hope this clears things up a bit, and we see less people being disrespectful over a shirt. Please appreciate that they are gifts and are free.
    If this behavior continues for long after this we will just stop giving shirts : <

Remember also to follow our Game Rules. When participating on an Event, you must follow the orders of the GM. PK is not allowed on this Event when it's done outside the city. When it's done on arena, accidental deaths by aoes won't be penalized but if someone continuosly kills others in purpose to ruin the Event, they will be sanctioned too. Please respect others.

Feel free to use this thread to comment on anything you need about this event, including suggestions for monsters we can spawn, for new monsters we can create, or even for drops! We will also announce here when we do a Spawn. We hope you enjoy this Event
    Last edited by Arashu; 01-09-2017 at 12:58 AM.

EG LastChaos | GameMaster Pr0phet's Avatar
    Hey all! I'll do a Spawn event at 16:00 GMT at north gate of Juno, Ch1. Hope to see u there.
    Last edited by Arashu; 02-04-2017 at 02:29 PM.

18:00 GMT * .... My bad xD

Hello everyone! I'll do a Spawn event in about 30 mins (at 18: GMT) at north gate of Juno, ch1. Prepare urselves to defend our beloved Juno from Evil Bosses!

Hey eternians! I'll host a Spawn event in about 30 mins (at 14:35 GMT) at north gate of Juno, ch1. Meet you all there!

Hello everyone! I will host a Spawn event in about 30 min at north gate of Juno, ch1. Let's kill some evil GMs!
    P.S. Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0phet View Post
    Hello everyone! I will host a Spawn event in about 30 min at north gate of Juno, ch1. Let's kill some evil GMs!
    P.S. Happy Easter everyone!
    Forgot to put the time. It will start at 15:45 GMT.

Hello Eternians! Spawn event will start in about 30 mins (at 15:30 GMT) at north gate of Juno, ch1. Meet y'all there to clean Juno from the evil GMs![/B][/B]

Hey everyone! I'll host a Spawn Event in about 30 min (right after the Royal Rumble) in ch1, north gate of Juno. Meet me there to kill some Evil GMs.

Hello everyone! We will have a Spawn event in about 30 minutes (at 13:50 GMT) at north gate of Juno, ch1. Meet me there to help me getting rid of those evil GMs xD