Problem voting on Oxigen Top 100

I never get any coins when I vote for the server on the Oxigen site. I have tried clicking on the URL on two different pages (all games and the one just for Shaiya), and also tried using my mobile phone. The site always says I can vote NOW and I can click on it, obviously. If I remember correctly, I believe I have managed to do it correctly only 2 or 3 times out of about 30 on Oxigen, whereas the rest work just fine. Any idea what I am doing wrong, or is this something that is wrong at the Oxigen end (which is doubtful as I play somewhere else with voting on Oxigen and that works just fine)?

Thanks in advance for any help or ideas.

its that site in particular, there are 2 sites with the same name and they messed it up
    we are voting for the correct site but they display the wrong one in the list so we can't click back to our server

Quote Originally Posted by UZC View Post
    its that site in particular, there are 2 sites with the same name and they messed it up
    we are voting for the correct site but they display the wrong one in the list so we can't click back to our server
    Ok, thanks for the response. However sometimes it seems to work but more often than not, it doesn't. So far this month I have managed to vote on that site once only, and don't know what I did differently.

However there is one thing that seems to indicate that some people know how to vote on the site and I'm referring to the list of top voters. The number of times I have been able to vote doesn't tally. The top 2 people have voted a total of 20 times, (i.e on or 5 sites 4 times), meaning they indeed managed to vote for Oxigen every single time. Without voting on Oxigen they would have only 16 votes max, not 20. Still, a few voting points is of little consequence. I'm just curious to know how some people manage to do it and others can't.

Have a nice day!

Oxigen site voting fixed

As of yesterday evening I have been able to vote for the site on Oxigen Top 100, but only if I click on EG Shaiya from the list of Shaiya servers does it bring me back to the server when I click on the URL and the vote counts, but not if I go from the URL I get to by clicking on EG Shaiya on the list of all games (the defaault page you get to after voting for the server).

I hope this info helps anyone who still can't find out how to vote and make it count.

Have a great day!

Updating last post: I only managed to vote two or three times before the Oxigen site started to become unavailable, as in the site is down or something. Weird thing is, some people are still able to vote for the site. Again I am basing my knowledge off the Top Voters list. I wish I knew how they manage to vote for a site that is not currently working...