Updates 2018-02-20

Game
    - Updated game.exe to Increased font size. Now I can READ!

Items
    - Boxes will now be limited by character country and job. (previously country only). This change will affect all box type items. If you find you can't use an item, let me know.
    - Added new Bright Set Boxes as reward for getting to level 80.
    Note: Players already level 80 will receive their box in the Bank Teller tomorrow. Please wait, thank you.

Updated server executables to:
    - Prevent some exploits.

Note: You will need to retrieve your passwords using our webiste. If you need help, find me at @Discord and I will be happy to help you with everything you require.

lvl 80

Quote Originally Posted by UZC View Post
    Game
    - Updated game.exe to Increased font size. Now I can READ!

Items
    - Boxes will now be limited by character country and job. (previously country only). This change will affect all box type items. If you find you can't use an item, let me know.
    - Added new Bright Set Boxes as reward for getting to level 80.
    Note: Players already level 80 will receive their box in the Bank Teller tomorrow. Please wait, thank you.

Updated server executables to:
    - Prevent some exploits.

Note: You will need to retrieve your passwords using our webiste. If you need help, find me at @Discord and I will be happy to help you with everything you require.

es casi imposible llegar al lvl 80 mas si hay poca gente hay algunos latinos que no entendemos de como van las nuevas actualizaciones porfavor agradeceria una guia sobre esto

Quisiera saber donde cae la piedra adamar porfavor podrias anexar eso en el apartado de la pagina de shaiya

Entra a Discord y buscame así te ayudo.

dame el id o la invitacion para poder entrar

I didnt get mine :^)