Welcome to EG Shaiya

Hi, Guys! And welcome to our freshly open Shaiya Online private server!

What are we about?
    We are an up to date server, in hopes of finding a nitch in the shaiya community, with a lot of room for improving and growing. Our server needs a lot of tweaks and changes to be called a final work, so we're hoping to find our community willing to give us advice. We'll be listening to your suggestions and opinions to achieve the ultimate Shaiya Server.

What makes our server different is that we have the lastest updates from official servers, including tons of improvements and new features, such as power pets and power costumes. We'll be running on 8.+ version.

Of course, we'll have improved rates, for experiences and drops and will be implementing better rates for any other coin gather system inside the game that you might suggest in the future.
    Experience Rates x50
    Kill Experience x2
    Weekends Experience x100
    (from friday to sunday)

New Players Rewards Create an account today and get the following buffs
    • Resurrects character in the nearest town with 50 percent of HP, SP, MP for 7 days after first use.
    • Prevents durability of weapons equipped from decreasing for 30 days from the first day of use.
    • Prevents items in Inventory from Dropping for 30 days from the first day of use.
    • EXP gain increased by 20 percent. No EXP loss upon death. Able to use 4 location points. Gold gained from monsters increased by 50 percent. Inventory space doubled.
    • Double Warehouse space. It will still be effective even when dead. It only affects characters in use.
    • Increases Gold Dropped by monsters by 100 Percent for 30 days.
    • Prevent Equipped Items from Dropping for 30 days.

Get Started! Visit our Homepage to create and account and download our client.
    Create Account
    Last edited by Jiren; 01-29-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Is this server for real or something random?

Hi,

This server is real! We at Eternia Games encourage you to try it.

Good luck to the Shaiya team

I am trying it, but damn i need help with stuff. Leveling is a bit hard solo, no players online... and also a drop list? Thank you!

No one seems to answer to anything, whats the point of playing i guess

GM excuse me for that here, but I can not open the topic etc xD...
    Some have a problem with full-screen mode, CONFIG is buggy, this solution:
    open the config.ini
    find the FULLSCREEN line
    change from FALSE to TRUE
    FULLSCREEN = TRUE
    Ready