Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IGN: NotCryWhenUDie
    Wish: b6 eva ring
    Reason: Dear Santa,
    I would really like this b6 because i like rings, this in particular is too swag!
    Collecting royal rumble medals has become quite impossible, since there are never enough participants.. I know this gift is quite expensive and, if you agree to do it, I'll have to skip next year's gift xd
    Is the only one thing i miss in game.. then please help me and show me your goodness <3
    NotCryWhenUDie

Ranger lvl 230

Guild: H0sT1l3

IGN:BLaCKBurN Wish: b6 hr ring Reason: I hope to have this gift because I've been looking for it for years without success ... thanks ..

IGN: ALLMATHOK
    Wish: B6 evasion ring
    Reason: As it known the Sorcerer has the highest eva in the game, and I`m desiring for more eva, its running through my blood. So help me to reach the maximum evasion to be satisfied and to continue my hunting journey here.

IGN: Standby
    Wish: Blue Unicorn
    Reason: I've been on this server for over 6 years, I've helped a lot of people during this time and never asked for anything in return, one of the things I could not have done was my blue unicorn, old wish I could never accomplish, but hope never missed this year I won the best Christmas present in my real life, my son, and now I hope to win the best gift from the world of the ultimate chaos, my blue unicorn.

IGN: 21SAVAGE
    Wish: Unicorn
    Reason: I came back after a long break from the game and it feels kind of hard for me to keep up. A fast mount would be really nice to make up for lost time.
    btw: As I've never seen a Unicorn before I don't even know in what colors they come.

IGN: MyBowInYourFace
    Wish: 30M cursed dilamun affinity
    Reason: i feel i have been good this year my biggest accomplishment this year was getting phoenix costume approved by staff
    i have spent many years on lastchaos and my dream is to achieve 30 million cursed dilamun affinity atleast on 1 account. which i have not yet achieved.

IGN: EazyE
    Wish: MS+21(x4) MS+22(x4)
    Reason: Hi old red man, what's new since last year? As regard myself, I've always stayed the same, a ruthless bad boy.
    Indeed, I take drugs (Owl's Tablet) and I kill innocent animals (Little Fox Level 1).
    But Santa Claus must be indulgent with everyone, right?
    Impress me and show me that you can satisfy an idiot like me.
    PS: Watch out for your reindeers

IGN: ChronoS
    Wish: 1 Trill Gold
    Reason:
    Dear Santa Claus,

I have Worked hard this year. I have worked my butt off to get a little white tag next to my name.
    I have done my best to be kind and respectful to all people. My wish might be too grand to grant. but,
    I've been a good boy and want to spend the Christmas cheer with many people and with this gift, i
    would be able to make people's day with the things i could help them with. With the help of old St. Nick.,
    we could make more than just a couple of people's Christmas wishes.
    Sincerely,
    ChronoS

IGN: Kaneki
    Wish: B6 Hitrate ring
    Reason: On a Christmas night, while I was walking back home, I stopped by a jewelry shop. I wanted to buy a necklace for my mom and surprise her for Christmas! I've looked through and found the right one, handed the money to the shop owner and put it in a nice looking bag!

By the time I got out of the shop it was raining heavily, so I've rushed back home. I had called my mom a couple times before that but she wouldn't answer the phone. When I got back home the lights were off even though I know my mom never leaves them off when she's home so I thought she'd gone out.

I went to my room, had a change of clothes and called my mom again a few moments later, however.. she did not pick up the phone. As I was calling I heard something in the living in room so I went to take a look.. I was hearing my mom's phone ringing in her room. I knocked the door and shouted "Mom!, are you in there?" but there was no response. I slammed the door and broke through, just to see a note left saying "If you want your mother back alive, bring this item to this address. If you dare call the police, you won't be seeing your mother again."

Dear Santa, I ask you to fulfill my wish so I can save my mom, please!

EG LastChaos | GameSages Zarkos's Avatar

Christmas Wish of 2017

IGN: [GS]Zarkos
    Wish: 3x Coral - Level 15
    Reason:Since i am playing Last Chaos i didn't finish my Sorcerer Set yet... There are still missing alot of Corals 15..
    It's not easy to get them with the Fusion system and they are really rare on the market too..
    I would love to get closer to my dream of a full level 15 set...

So Santa, if you read this... Don't let my Dreams be Dreams and help me out...
    Ty for your attention and your hard work to make us happy :P