Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar

Christmas Wishes 2017

Hello Eternians!
    We bring you today a special and exclusive event: Christmas Wishes!

Event Info

Event starts on 22.12 and will end on 31.12. On that day, the event will be closed and then we will choose the winners.
    On this event, you will have the chance to make a Christmas Wish, and ask for something special you want to receive this Christmas! If you are lucky, and your wish is accepted, Santa will deliver it to you! <3
    To participate on this Event, you need to write 3 things:

IGN: Name of your character in game.
    Wish: The gift you want to receive.
    Reason: Why do you think you deserve this gift, and why do you want it.

To choose winners, we will take into account the gift you have chosen, and the originality of the reason.
    But be careful, because if you choose a very exagerated wish, Santa will think you are greedy and you won't receive anything! Ask with common sense!

Example of valid entry:

IGN: [HGM]Arashu
    Wish: I want a Dusk Dragon.
    Reason: I worked really hard this year so I wish to have this beautiful mount, that way I can fly to the moon and take a vacation in there.

Event Rules

• Entries need to have the 3 parts to be valid: IGN, Wish, and Reason.
    • You can only ask for items obtainable in game at the moment. This means you can't ask for custom items, special promotion items, or old items not available in game now. Exception: We will allow you to ask for an Unicorn or a Dusk Dragon, even if they're promotion items, just for this event ^^.
    • Only one participation per person, we will check IPs. Tryng to cheat will automatically disqualify you and you could get infracted.
    • Posts can't be edited, if an entry shows as edited it will be invalid. Since you can only submit one entry, think well what do you want to ask before posting!.
    • Entries need to follow all our forum and game rules.

Event Prizes

Selected winners will receive the Wish they asked for. The amount of winners will depend on the number of valid entries we receive.

Important

This is an event in which we give amazing gifts, for free. In past years, we've had problems with players beind disrespectful and insulting Staff with the results: people who asked for smaller prizes were jealous others got better prizes and asked for more, people who didn't even participate complained that other people in the server got free gifts, and even winners who got amazing gifts insulted us because they wanted more...

So for this event to go well, please make sure to remember the following:

• You're responsible for the gift you ask, and you are the one choosing it. If you want an accessory, don't ask for a pet to look humble, and later complain or insult staff because your friend got the accessory and you only got a pet. We are not unfair, you are the one choosing it!
    • Anyone disrespecting or insulting Staff, the Server, or this Event during the duration of it will be automaticallty disqualified. If they have been chosen as winners, and they disrespect us before we had the chance to deliver the prizes, their prize will be cancelled.
    • The gifts are for winners of this event only, for people who will participate on the event and show some effort. Obviously, If you don't participate, you don't have any right to a gift at all.

I hope with this, everything is clear and everyone will be respectful .

Make your wishes, and good luck!

IGN*: VoVoKiller
    Wish*: unicorn blue
    Reason*: Dear Santa Claus i wish one unicorn blue because i'm come back the next month i really love this game and you too ^^ if i would this unicorn the real reason it's i love animals and i love fairy world this unicorn it's the best gift u can give to for me ty Santa DragonBorn and Santa Arashu

IGN : AngelSkillz
    Wish : Socket Reset Cards
    Reason : Dear Santa, i wanna socket my set and i need a lot of Socket Reset Card's and is expensive for little guys xD

IGN: Fail
    Wish: I would like the Dusk Dragon please
    Reason: Dear Santa, I would like the Dusk Dragon please its a amazing looking mount to ride around on. I’ve been busy this year I finished school and got my first job and worked my butt off to do it, well I’m still doing it.

P.S You guys are doing amazing with this server and y’all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

IGN: Hiraku
    Wish: Dusk Dragon & Succubus of Flame
    Reason:
    Dear Santa,

As it happens, the better part of the week has been dedicated to playing this game and if fate lies on my side, it would have me believe that hard work pays off.

My dream is to one day become master pet tamer of all things dark. Although such entities of darkness strictly oppose the believes held by one so righteous as yourself, I believe with all things good, evil must coincide. On a fantasy land where the land of mysticism is boundless, I'd like to try my hand at ruler of darkness. And starting with a small legion by my side (having my wish fulfilled) only brings me one step closer.

Well, that is all. So, Santa and all your helpers (EG staff members ^^) please be blessed and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Cheers!!

Red face My letter to Santa

IGN : Em3rald
    Wish : 20kk Dilamun Affinity
    Reason:
    Dear Santa,
    i put hard work into my lil beauty but a few weeks ago i decided that the red look suits more than the blue of Kaliux, so i changed all and still miss a bit of Dilamun affi.
    Since the festive color is red aswell i wish for the missing 20kk points and fulfill my red-dream.
    Feel free to take a snack on the cookies and milk, happy xmas c:

- The Bird

IGN: Brokenwings
    Wish: max jinarr affinity
    Reason:
    Dear Santa,
    Jinarr affinity has to be farmed in the one and only Tomb of Teos, and for a small man like me it's a very dangerous place to be in.
    I hope you can help me to obtain those jinarr pills to boost my hp a little bit, so I can overcome my fear!
    And from that day on I'll will no longer be the small man that I ones was, but A real warrior of eternia!

IGN: ZweetDreams
    Wish: Socket Reset Cards
    Reason: Like AngelSkillz, i want to socket my set completely and they are really expensive (if somebody sells them).. I already worked hard just to get my set to nearly 6 sockets but i cant affort more over all :x

IGN: CaspeR
    Wish: Liopard Pet
    Reason: I hope I can hunting with Liopard

IGN: 21SAVAGE
    Wish: Unicorn
    Reason: I came back after a long break from the game and it feels kind of hard for me to keep up. A fast mount would be really nice to make up for lost time.
    btw: As I've never seen a Unicorn before I don't even know in what colors they come.