Thread: Guild Buffs

EG LastChaos | GameSages GodZeuS's Avatar

Guild Buffs

Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to let GA's have acces to guild buffs aswell.
    Since alot of people pvp (and even for pve) It's useful to have guild buffs, but the issue is that only the guild master has acces to them.

This causes people to make their own "solo" guild for the buffs and alot of people don't join other guilds for this reason.
    So maybe if GA's had acces to guild buffs aswell it would make more people join other guilds instead of splitting up and sitting alone in their own.
    Also the guild owner still decides which person he assigns to be a GA and can remove the position whenever he wants.

I know that guild masters can use the buffs on other people in his party but it's annoying to ask for them all the time.
    It would be cool if for example: the guildmaster goes afk and one of his GA's wants to do some pvp, the guildmaster makes him GA, so gives him acces to the buffs and when the guildmaster gets back and he doesn't want the GA to put the guild skills on cooldown anymore he can remove the guild advisor status and use the buff for himself again.
    if that makes any sense.

Does anyone else agree or has an opinion on this?
    Last edited by GodZeuS; 10-25-2017 at 07:27 PM.

i suggested guild buffs like guildlight at a npc once, this would be much cooler xD

EG LastChaos | GameSages GodZeuS's Avatar
    True, but in my opinion they'll loose alot of value if it's just buyable
    But I get what you're saying it's not a bad idea

Guildlight for every1, in my opinion, is best, and other buffs just for the guild master.That will solve splitting up and sitting alone in their own guilds.

EG LastChaos | GameSages Zarkos's Avatar
    Great Idea Zeus.

Guild buffs like: Guild Light, Guild Honor Wall and Guild Holy Wave should be free for Guild Advisors too.

EvilMage said it right... Every Player is sitting in his own guild just because of these Buffs.