EG LastChaos | GameSages GodZeuS's Avatar

Loyal donator rewards + advertising

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it's possible to change the loyal donator rewards in the near future.
    It's been the same for a long time now, and maybe I thought it was time for a change.

The amount of cash (value of the reward) can stay the same it doesn't have to be more or less, but maybe a few new items.
    I personnaly thought if it was possible to change the rewards from time to time maybe some more people would donate and for those who already do it would be a bit more interesting than getting the same rewards over and over again.

just a small thing to think about

Advertising the server:

Maybe It's possible to host an event for a small/decent reward that people have to make a new intro video or just a video in general on how the server functions and post it on youtube.
    The winning video will be chosen by Arashu and dragonborn, and could also be posted on the front page of the website.
    I think this can create an opportunity for the server to show itself to people who have no clue that this server actually exists.

it gives the players something to do, and it advertises the server which are 2 good things in my opinion.

I'm not sure if this idea is possible to turn into an actual event but i'm trying to find some ways to increase the playerbase again.
    I know last chaos is an old game and alot of people have moved on to some more recent stuff,
    but if we come togheter everyday to play it, i'm pretty sure there's other people out there who would join us too!

Nice idea there

EG LastChaos | Administrator Dragon's Avatar
    Hi,

We will change loyal donator rewards when we determine there's a need to change them, when more new cash items come out or as cash item prices decrease. The goal of the donator packs is just an extra value pack to give to people as a way of thanks, I think the current one does its job well enough, in addition we give out a different pet in our rewards every month as well. I think that's a decent amount of variety.

So basically, we will change it when its needed, don't worry. Right at this time we don't think its needed just yet, but it will be changed soon enough to align with our updates and future content.

On the note of advertising, this is typically a type of event we will do when we have a large amount of new content to show off. Expect something like this in the future when we have something that we want people to show off. As for now, I'm not sure the advantages of making a video now, but its an idea to consider for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ciccio94 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Maybe It's possible to host an event for a small/decent reward that people have to make a new intro video or just a video in general on how the server functions and post it on youtube.
    The winning video will be chosen by Arashu and dragonborn, and could also be posted on the front page of the website.
    I think this can create an opportunity for the server to show itself to people who have no clue that this server actually exists.

it gives the players something to do, and it advertises the server which are 2 good things in my opinion.

I'm not sure if this idea is possible to turn into an actual event but i'm trying to find some ways to increase the playerbase again.
    I know last chaos is an old game and alot of people have moved on to some more recent stuff,
    but if we come togheter everyday to play it, i'm pretty sure there's other people out there who would join us too!
    +1

Today I did this in 1 hour and a half https://youtu.be/54ZHGdozZxg (DELETED)

Unfortunately I could not post it in the off zone section because I can not open new threads.
    However, as the first video in my life I would say not bad, I should have added a zoom animation that counterclockwise rotates to "nice hack", maybe I'll do it tomorrow and I reload it.
    ( Please, take it as a funny video )

Edit:
    Now is perfect (another 20 minutes for rotation and zoom effect, it was a bit complicated but I did it)
    https://youtu.be/7YfJN58dkaw
    Last edited by OscurAn; 09-20-2017 at 12:28 AM.

+1 for the advertising idea
    we need more people in this game and community to make the server more fun its kind of dead in my opinions but i miss the old days when we would have like 100 people in gs events rofl was soo fun

EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar
    Dragon already answered what I was going to say, but just posting to say, those are good ideas!

+1 for the community comeing together haha yay for eternia!