EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar

The Anime and Manga Thread

Title is self explanatory! Talk about anything anime & manga related in here.

Heavy spoilers need to be put under spoiler tags, especially if the anime is airing on the current season or the manga chapter is very recent!
    Last edited by Arashu; 01-09-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Alright so.. I haven't been watching a lot of anime lately due to some reasons, however.. I'm getting back to watch as much as I used to so..! I'm planning to download over 1,000 episodes so give me some suggestions T.T (the more the better but don't give me bad ones xD)

Here's my list of what I've already watched: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheCarter

holyyyy thats some animes

EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneki View Post
    Alright so.. I haven't been watching a lot of anime lately due to some reasons, however.. I'm getting back to watch as much as I used to so..! I'm planning to download over 1,000 episodes so give me some suggestions T.T (the more the better but don't give me bad ones xD)

Here's my list of what I've already watched: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheCarter
    I was going to recommend you some of the ones I liked the most from 2016, but you have already watched so many of them?! (If that's not watching lots of anime I wonder how it is when you DO watch lots?! Haha ) I was too lazy to check them one by one in your list so if there's any of these you haven't seen then go watch it! Here are the ones I liked the most from 2016 (order set by airing time, favorite bolded):

• Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
    • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
    • Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
    • Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
    • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    • Joker Game
    • Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    • Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
    • Flying Witch
    • ReLIFE
    • Orange
    • Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
    • 91 Days
    • Hibike! Euphonium 2
    • Yuri!!! on Ice
    • Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

I did watch a few more on the past year but I did not like them as much as these and I wouldn't put the effort on recommending them to anyone lol.
    Last edited by Arashu; 01-09-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashu View Post
    I was going to recommend you some of the ones I liked the most from 2016, but you have already watched so many of them?! (If that's not watching lots of anime I wonder how it is when you DO watch lots?! Haha ) I was too lazy to check them one by one in your list so if there's any of these you haven't seen then go watch it! Here are the ones I liked the most from 2016 (order set by airing time, favorite bolded):

• Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
    • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
    • Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
    • Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
    • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    • Joker Game
    • Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    • Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
    • Flying Witch
    • ReLIFE
    • Orange
    • Arslan Senki: Fuujin Ranbu
    • 91 Days
    • Hibike! Euphonium 2
    • Yuri!!! on Ice
    • Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

I did watch a few more on the past year but I did not like them as much as these and I wouldn't put the effort on recommending them to anyone lol.
    Sweet, thanks! that's 10 out of 16 I haven't watched

Bleach, it's all about Bleach!