Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error

Error

Hello, I have problem with run LC, i run per Lc client or NKSP and still have the problem with crash. I reinstal the game and its not working.

EG LastChaos | GameSages
    Yes there was an error before but the admin fixed it.. So if u still getting that error delete the current client and try to download the full compressed client from the website. It worked fine for me. =)

Quote Originally Posted by 7SsN View Post
    Yes there was an error before but the admin fixed it.. So if u still getting that error delete the current client and try to download the full compressed client from the website. It worked fine for me. =)
    Thx for answer I do it now, and we will see
    (Im Uzdrowicielka) :P

hey guys, i redownloaded it several times+ it worked at the 5th time idk why but now im getting errors again and cant log...

EG LastChaos | GameSages
    Zorox try to run the game from Nksp. but the normal launcher is working fine for most of us after the redownload. :/

Quote Originally Posted by 7SsN View Post
    Zorox try to run the game from Nksp. but the normal launcher is working fine for most of us after the redownload. :/
    Still not working. downloadet few times.

I tried launcher aand nksp both giving me error again. I mean they gave me error then i redownloaded it like 5 times till it worked and then launcher and nksp worked but now none works again...

EG LastChaos | GameSages
    hmm I will ask for that rn, and let you now if there is any news. ^^

EG LastChaos | Head GameMaster Dev Team Arashu's Avatar
    Hey guys ^^.

Like it's been said above, the admin said he fixed the issue that was giving the error, so your games should work fine now.

If the game worked for you for a bit but then it broke again, maybe your antivirus deleted some file?

Try downloading the RAR version. Deactivate antivirus, extract the files and run the launcher to load the patches. Add the game folder and the launcher to exceptions on your antivirus before reactivating it again to make sure nothing gets deleted accidentally.

If after this it still does not work, then please tell us and we will tell the admin again so we can try to find another solution.

Hello

I have Same problem with the Error log.

in Mornig work the Programm!

yet dˇnt work ..

I have two Programms from LC .. First (Easy loading an the Rar Lc)

*sorry for my English*

*In German too*
    Noch mal FŘr jemand der Deutsch Spricht:

Ich habe das selbe Problem mit dem Programm , error Log .

Heute morgen ging es noch, jetzt gehts es nicht mehr!

Ich hab beide Programme geladen, einmal das leichte , was gleich auf den PC geht und einmal das andere als RaR Datei!

Kein Plan wie ich jetzt ins Spiel kommen soll, immer l÷schen und neu Ziehen ist ja nicht wirklich sinnvoll!
    Last edited by Winkelspinne; 06-19-2017 at 11:47 AM.