Dusk Dragon Special Promotion

Hello Eternians!

We are launching this promotion to give the opportunity to our players to get our exclusive mount, the Dusk Dragon!
For more info please read the FAQ below.

How does this promotion work?
It works linked with the Loyal Donator Rewards.
As you might know, that system rewards donators every month with packs full of valuable cash shop items, a title, and a special surprise.
And for this month, anyone who reaches Platinum or Diamond Donator tiers, will get the new Dusk Dragon mount on their surprise, instead of the usual mounts or pets.

So what do I get in total?
If you reach this tier, you will get the usual package corresponding to your tier, plus 1x Dragon Dusk Mount!

How much time do I have?
This promotion will end on June 30th, when the month ends. This means you still have 2 full weeks of time to be able to reach any of the two top tiers.

I already donated this month, does it count for the total?
Of course! This is simply an extra addition, but the Loyal Donator Rewards system works the same as always.
Any donations done from 00:00 on June 1st to 23:59 on June 30th will be counted for the total.

I have already donated and reached any of those tiers, when do I get my Dusk Dragon?
You will receive your Dusk Dragon along with the Loyal Donator Rewards delivery on the usual schedule.
This is around the end of the first week of the next month, depending on how busy Staff is at that time.

Can I reach Platinum or Diamond tier with different accounts to get more than 1 Dusk Mount?
Yes, you can! We will reward each account counting the points that account donated, no matter who the owner is.
However, please remember that each account must reach the tier on its own.
You cannot combine the donations from several accounts to try and reach one tier on one single account.

Will this promotion happen again?
This promotion is planned for the month of June only, and it affects donations done only on this month.
We already have the normal Loyal Donator Rewards that give lots of free items to donators every month!
So this Dragon Dusk Promotion is a temporary an exclusive promotion.
The decision of repeating it in the future will depend on the success the promotion has this time!

Remember to check the Loyal Donators Rewards thread if you need to know how the general system works.
If you want to know more about the Dragon Dusk Mount, you can visit the guide: Dragon Mounts.
If you have any doubts please send me a PM