Thread: Hello

Hello

hi all, i am new and i would to play in this server but i cant find some info about this server, can anyone tell me some infos example Exp-Pet Exp-SP ecc..., thanks a lot ^^

Check the Guides and Information section starting with the Beginner Guide. Pets are also fast enough to level up with the Stone Statues for p1 and Infested Juno/event mobs for p2 OR GS event tokens for both.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaX View Post
    Check the Guides and Information section starting with the Beginner Guide. Pets are also fast enough to level up with the Stone Statues for p1 and Infested Juno/event mobs for p2 OR GS event tokens for both.

Yes i already did it but i dont find the RATE OF EXP of this server, i would to say in how many time i do cap if im killing how a nerd haha

Here's better than other places so forget most of the noob stuff you sadly learned from other servers. The guide explains most of the stuff, in game you just need to find a guild to explain where to find those mobs and give you some gold to buy (drugs) POTIONS.

hello Komando

is this what you are looking for?

although i do believe this has been buffed the game is fun and fairly easy.